When you chose to receive care at Racine Comprehensive Treatment Center, you can expect an effective treatment experience that is designed to meet your specific treatment needs. Our staff works diligently to ensure that you are successful in your recovery journey, and strives to make sure that you receive all of the guidance and support that you need to reach your treatment goals.
For many individuals, the cost of medication assisted treatment can be a source of strain and worry. At Racine Comprehensive Treatment Center, however, we work to eliminate such concerns by discussing all costs of care and means of payment prior to the start of treatment.
Our knowledgeable staff members can answer all of your question prior to starting services, and you will be informed of the following payment policies before you commit to engaging in any facet of treatment at our center:
- We only accept cash or money orders as acceptable methods of out-of-pocket payment.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards.
- Patients can use their insurance to pay for services, however, they must pay for all fees upfront. Those patients who elect to use their insurance will receive a receipt for services that they have paid for, and can submit that documentation to their insurance provider for reimbursement at a later time.
- We do accept Medicaid, though all copays are due at time of service.
- All insurance benefits must be verified for eligibility prior to a patient’s intake appointment.
If you or a loved one has any questions regarding the above payment policies, or would like to know how much treatment may cost based on treatment needs, give us a call. Our dedicated admissions team is standing by to help you or someone you care about determine if Racine Comprehensive Treatment Center is the perfect place to begin an opioid-free life.